[Freeswitch-dev] Ability to cancel leg_timeout when using group_confirm from b-leg (fund)

Tom Parrott tomp at tomp.co.uk
Mon Jan 14 23:32:14 MSK 2013

Hi All,

Is there anybody out there willing to supply feedback to my patch?

I would love to start contributing to Freeswitch, but am finding it hard
going to get any interaction with the project.

I have opened an improvement issue in Jira with a patch.

http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-4955

But it seems to have fallen by the way side.

I realise that the core devs are very busy, I tried to make it as easy
to assess by following the instructions on the wiki for creating a git
patch.

Just wondering if anybody else has had any luck getting patches
assessed/merged, and how long the average wait is...maybe I am being
impatient.

Thanks
Tom