[Freeswitch-dev] Q: anyone built fS (head) on Mountain Lion?

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 04:12:34 MSK 2013

you could manually edit the Makefile and remove the -arch ppc -arch i386 etc.

however, it still have problems to build and there's some open lira's you could search.

there's a portaudio lib you can install with brew, it build cleanly and I had successfully linked to it in FS without problem but it crashes we you load or use it.

Comment on jira and perhaps some bounty might help.

Seven.