[Freeswitch-dev] uuid_record Question

Kevin Snow Kevin.Snow at ooma.com
Wed Feb 20 20:29:23 MSK 2013

I'm using the uuid_record function to record the read side of a sofia session. Used in conjunction with switch_ivr_play_file() and an echo server I can place a call, play a sound file and record the echo. Easy enough and works with a problem of occasional little dropouts.

I recorded my daughter saying "Ooma" and duplicated it a bunch of times as a test sound file. This makes a nice repetitive sample to look at. I've included an image of the recorded audio (from echo) as displayed in Audacity (hopefully this makes it through). In the 5th and 7th "Ooma" there is a dropout. When I listen to the live echo it sounds fine, but listening to the recording I can hear the ticks. This does not happen every time, but enough to be a bother.

Has run into this? Ideas on how to stop it?

Thanks

Kevin

[cid:96A0D21F-8B75-475F-98F1-710EF4EE7231]