[Freeswitch-dev] reload logfile.conf on reloadxml or sighup?

Beeton, Carolyn (Carolyn) cbeeton at avaya.com
Wed Feb 20 18:10:39 MSK 2013

I would like to be able to trigger Freeswitch to reload the logfile.conf file (to pick up changes in log level on the fly).  I know this can be done by changing levels on the console, but since my application uses configuration files to persist the changes, I would prefer to keep all configuration data in the files.

The "reloadxml"  command triggers FS to reload some but not all of the config files.  Could it be enhanced to reload logfile.conf?  Or would it make sense to reload the logfile.conf file on receipt of sig_hup?  Or have I missed another way to accomplish this?  If there's any interest, I will create a jira and offer a patch.

Thanks,
Carolyn