[Freeswitch-dev] Freeswitch signaling issue when bridge call from FS to asterisk server.

ThanhTruong ngoc217thanh at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 14:53:17 MSD 2013

Hi all,

I have a small issue with my testing system with asterisk and FS server.

I have 2 servers. One is Fs and one is asterisk server. I open incoming call from asterisk server(for all call coming).

In Fs server, I have routed call in public.xml like:

<extension name="ROUTE">
        <condition field="destination_number" expression="(\d+)$" require-nested="true">
            <condition field="network_addr" expression="^X\.X\.X\.X$"  break="never">
                <action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
                <action application="export" data="sip_h_X-ROUTE=LOOKUP"/>
                <action application="bridge" data="user/${destination_number}@${domain_name}"/>
                <anti-action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
                <anti-action application="export" data="sip_h_X-ROUTE=LOOKUP"/>
                <anti-action application="bridge" data="sofia/internal/${destination_number}@X.X.X.X"/>
            </condition>
        </condition>
    </extension>

I have 2 client :

+ Xlite registered in Fs server
+ Eyebeam registered in asterisk server.

Then I have tried some several case and get some results as:

+ when I make call from xlite to eyebeam , call connected and:

   - When i hangup from xlite, eyebeam keep connected and not hangup
   - when I hangup from eyebeam, xlite keep connected and not hangup too.

+Then, I have tried to make call from eyebeam to xlite, call connected and:

    - I hangup call in xlite, eyebeam hangup.
    - I hangup call in eyebeam, xlite hangup.

 -----------------------> only can hangup in this case.

+ Then I have tried another case:
I have call from eyebeam to xlite and vise versace : call auto hangup after 30 seconds.
I have thought that is NAT issue, But If I register direct xlite and eyebeam to asterisk server, call will ok, and there is not any issue there.
So, Hope some one can suggest some thing to fix it.

Thanks,

ThanhTruong