[Freeswitch-dev] Playback and file formats

Maruthavanan Subbarayan marutha.tech at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 21:34:51 MSD 2013

Hi,

I would like to play back for file with query string in a url because it
has its authentication token associated with it. but when I tried to do

${http_get(http://ip:port/file.mp3?auth_token=abcdefgh)}

freeswitch complains about Invalid file format. I thin

I am using "FreeSWITCH Version 1.2.0-rc2 (1.2.0-rc2)". Any subsequent
version are compatible of play this kind of urls or Am i missing out
something.

NOTICE] handle_msg.c:797
log|MGIzYmUyMmE2YmVkOTFmMTJhZjBhODRjODI5YmJjNmI.|executing playback
${http_get(http://ip:port/file.mp3?auth_token=abcdefgh)}

 [ERR] switch_core_file.c:122 Invalid file format [mp3?auth_token=abcdefgh]

Thanks,
Marutha