[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Weekly News and Notes - ClueCon 2013 Edition

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Tue Aug 13 02:40:28 MSD 2013

Hello all!

We've survived another ClueCon <http://www.cluecon.com/> season - and
ClueCon 2013 was brilliant! We had 29 talks, 5 lightning talks, and a
security BoF that featured Philip Zimmermann. Ken Rice has posted some
pictures here<https://plus.google.com/115131822208898699412/posts/WjwVZxShGK5>.
We are currently gathering all of the presentation files and YouTube links.
Once they are collected they will be available from the presentations
pages. Just click on the title of a presentation to see the download links.

This week Ken and I, along with any other ClueCon attendees, will be doing
a recap of some of the things that took place at ClueCon 2013. If you were
at ClueCon 2013 and have an experience you'd like to share with the group
then please join us on this week's conference
call<https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2013_08_14>
.

Thanks to everyone for making this year's event the best one yet. We look
forward to 2014!

--
Michael S Collins
ClueCon Team