[Freeswitch-dev] Ideas on improve Jira

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 19:10:28 MSD 2013

Hi,

0) If you submit a jira to Project "JIRA", it fails with:

"Component/s" field is required and the project "JIRA" does not have any components.

1) Sometimes when submit a jira and cannot find an equivalent mod_ such as mod_scgi, should we add a new Option called "Not listed above" in the components selection?

2) Some of my friends who don't speak English but would like to submit a jira, would it be possible to add an Option "Chinese Questions" which can auto-assign to me and it allows submit a jira with Chinese description and I can comment with English and re-assign to the proper dev? Or maybe a new Project type of Issue Type?

3) To make 2) work, I need permissions to be able to re-assign.

Thanks.

--
Seven Du
http://www.freeswitch.org.cn