[Freeswitch-dev] ClueCon 2013 - It's Not Too Late to Register!

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Aug 9 23:26:53 MSD 2013

Yes it would require a body on the ground in the selected country to assist in everything Patrick has said.   I'm not 100% against the idea but Anthony doesn't travel so we would have to do a telepresence device probably that he could drive around remotely like Sheldon Cooper had in the Woz episode.  LOL

/b