[Freeswitch-dev] mod_lua speed up

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 21:17:25 MSD 2013

Its not crazy but its lofty and prone to regressions.  It would be similar
to database pooling code where it would need to create more if you used up
the cached ones etc.

Lua has its own byte compiled format doesn't it?

Usually when you get past the point that lua is not satisfying, it means
you should code it in C.

MSN:anthony_minessale at hotmail.com
GTALK/JABBER/PAYPAL:anthony.minessale at gmail.com

sip:888 at conference.freeswitch.org