[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Weekly News and Notes

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Apr 9 01:33:12 MSD 2013

A belated happy Monday to all!

Last week on our conference
call<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2013_04_03>we spent
some time discussing various topics such as Jira system
improvements and updates, sound prompts, ClueCon 2013 and several other
topics. The recordings can be found in the usual
place<http://torrents.freeswitch.org/conf_call_2013-04-03.torrent>.

On this week's call
<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2013_04_10>we are going to
have a community discussion and a few minutes of Q&A from
the audience. If possible, please add your questions to the agenda page and
we'll research them prior to the call. Where applicable we'll ask members
of the audience to update the wiki to reflect any undocumented knowledge
that has been discussed.

Things have been busy with the advent of ClueCon
2013<http://www.cluecon.com>season but we're on top of things and
we'll keep everyone posted on all the
particulars. Feel free to register at any time. Also, please contact us at
this email address if you have any questions about being a speaker,
sponsor, or attendee. We'll be glad to assist.

One last item: I wanted to personally say thank you to Steven Ayre for all
of his hard work with answering questions on the mailing list. He has done
a great job of helping lots of people with a variety of questions. Many
thanks to Steven and all the others who make FreeSWITCH such a great FOSS
community.

Thanks and have a great week!

--
Michael S Collins