[Freeswitch-dev] Shell script equality tests and portability

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at Vex.Net
Mon Oct 22 21:08:39 MSD 2012

I have just started creating the NetBSD FreeSWITCH package.  As
mentioned in an earlier post (assuming the the moderator puts these
through in the same order that I sent them) I have created the music
and sounds packages.  Now I am working on the core package.

The first issue I came up with is equality testing in some of the shell
scripts.  The issue is the usage of "==" instead of "=".  While the
former works on some shells, it is not portable.  I believe that the
latter is portable.  Shall I submit patches?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
System Administrator, Vex.Net