[Freeswitch-dev] mod_curl .NET asmx web service

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Fri Oct 19 00:49:31 MSD 2012

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Jeff Geddes <jgeddes at ozroil.com> wrote:
> Are there any examples out there that show to call a .NET web service?

This list wouldn't be that useful when seeking help with .NET specific
questions. I'm sure there are dozens of lists that are going to help
you get those Qs answered more quickly and accurately than we could.

When you get that working and need to know how to return XML that
FreeSWITCH can use, we'll be able to get you the info you need.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Best,
Gabe