[Freeswitch-dev] About module "Mod_pandsp"

sparklezou sparklezou at 163.com
Tue Nov 27 02:52:25 MSK 2012

Hi All,

Correct!

I hope the emaill function for voice-message and fax file coulde be combind.

Both "Mod_spandsp" and "Mod_voicemail" could get the usre email configuration from the user profile. such as the current "vm-enabled", "vm-mailto", "vm-mailfrom" parameters in voice-message.

It will be much easy to implement fax2email function. And much more coupling.

Most of the email fuctions should be the same for both modules.

Thanks!

2012-11-27

sparklezou