[Freeswitch-dev] Failed DTMF sanity check.

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Nov 21 20:00:00 MSK 2012

This means what ever device is sending the dtmf is FAILING at life.  AKA Not sending the proper end bits so we give up and accept the digit anyway.  But you should complain to your device manufacture and have them read and understand RFC2833 properly.  Seems to be a great source of pain in SIP.
--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH_Wire
T: +1.918.420.9266  |  F: +1.918.420.9267  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9266
UK: +44 20 3298 4900
ISN: 410*543