[Freeswitch-dev] Gateway Presence Subscription Storage

Jerry Richards jerry.richards at teotech.com
Fri Nov 16 19:57:23 MSK 2012

I added the XML to the gateway.xml file for one of my sip_profiles so that it subscribes to presence (and it works fine).  My question is, I cannot find where in the sqlite3 DB that Freeswitch stores the subscription data (the sip_subscriptions table is empty).  Is this subscription only saved/maintained in RAM on the heap?

        <subscriptions name="x">
            <subscription event="presence">
                <param name="retry-seconds" value="50"/>
                <param name="expire-seconds" value="60"/>
                <param name="content-type" value="application/pidf+xml"/>
            </subscription>
        </subscriptions>

Thanks,
Jerry