[Freeswitch-dev] Connecting Two Freeswitch Boxes and Presence

Anthony Novatsis anthonynovatsis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 06:11:33 MSK 2012

Dear All,

I have successfully connected two Freeswitch boxes together using IP
authentication (as described on the wiki page
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Connect_Two_FreeSWITCH_Boxes).

Calls are working as expected.  But I would also like
publish/subscribe to work across the two boxes so that clients
registered on BoxB can subscribe to the presence of devices that are
registered on BoxA.

Is this possible?  And if yes, could anybody tell me what changes I
need to make to the config to enable this behaviour?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Anthony