[Freeswitch-dev] how to prevent DTMF tones/info from being recorded

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed May 30 00:37:00 MSD 2012

Where are the DTMF sounds coming from? If they are inband then they are
part of the audio stream which makes it next to impossible to remove
without some trickery, most likely in post-processing. It's definitely
better if you can prevent the DTMFs from showing up in the first place,
which is why I was curious as to where they're coming from.

-MC