[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH / TAPI driver (using ESL)

Jan Berger janvb at live.com
Fri May 25 16:06:50 MSD 2012

I queried this some time ago, but I don't think anyone made it. It exist a library in C++ that is a good wrapper for TSP (TAPI Service Provider) that is open source- it's a one-man-show in US somewhere, but this source is the same that's used by companies like Nortel/Avaya. http://www.julmar.com/tapi/ It's a job to integrate this with FreeSwitch, but it's doable + you can always ask if Mark Smith is interested to assist. Jan