[Freeswitch-dev] Using mod_limit, to limit inbound and outbound calls, but allow transferring

Konrad Wyrozumski kwyrozumski at power.com.pl
Fri May 18 18:08:22 MSD 2012

Hi!

Is it possible to impose a limit on outgoing + incoming calls so that
the phone was busy during a conversation, but can still transfer to
another extension?

I tried using mod_limit as follows:

<action application="limit" data="hash ${domain} $1 1 numer_zajety XML
over_limit_actions"/>

but it adds only destination to limit.

     <action application="limit" data="hash ${domain} $1 1 numer_zajety
XML over_limit_actions"/>
     <action application="limit" data="hash ${domain}
${caller_id_number} 1 numer_zajety XML over_limit_actions"/>

this adds both caller and callee, but does not allow me to transfer call
to another extension number.

I'm using mod_skinny. Can sb give me a hint?

--
Konrad Wyrozumski
Software Developer

e-mail: kwyrozumski at power.com.pl

Power Media S.A.
ul. Grabiszyńska 241B
53-234 Wrocław
tel.: +48 71 341 06 96
fax: +48 71 321 00 16

http://www.power.com.pl

Sąd Rejonowy dla Wrocławia-Fabrycznej
VI Wydział Gospodarczy - Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego
KRS: 0000281947
NIP: PL-898-16-47-572
Kapitał 640 000 zł w pełni opłacony