[Freeswitch-dev] uuid in mod_spandsp_fax.c

Anita Hall anita.hall at simmortel.com
Tue Mar 27 02:51:02 MSD 2012

Hi

This is my first post to dev mailing list and I am pretty excited :)

I want the uuid prefixed for spandsp internal messages in the log.

I noticed these are the ones printed  by line 285 in mod_spandsp_fax.c
  switch_log_printf(SWITCH_CHANNEL_LOG, fs_log_level, "%s", msg);

The lines which do print the uuid use the session variable
  switch_log_printf(SWITCH_CHANNEL_SESSION_LOG(session), SWITCH_LOG_DEBUG,
"=== Negotiation Result =============\n");

So basically, I have to modify the function
void spanfax_log_message(int level, const char *msg)

so that it accepts user_data from which I can get the session.

What other change do I have to do to make sure that this new function
definition will be used correctly else where?

And, if I am not thinking in the right direction, is there a simpler way to
achieve this ?

Thanks.

regards,
Anita