[Freeswitch-dev] run testanalog problem

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 02:53:33 MSK 2012

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 3:01 AM, Fu Jiantao <fuji246 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   I'm trying to run testanalog, but I found it doesn't call
> ftdm_global_configuration(), is this an error or I'm missing something?

Those samples have not been updated.

At some point the API changed and initialization was split between
ftdm_global_init() and ftdm_global_configuration()

Some applications do not use freetdm.conf file (which is what
ftdm_global_configuration() uses to configure spans and channels) and
therefore the API had to be split. The testanalog and probably other sample
apps need to be updated ...