[Freeswitch-dev] tone_detect_sleep & tone_detect_expires

Bing LI enst.bupt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 23:01:54 MSK 2012

later I found this bug,
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-4023

I thought the short one worked and the long one didn't work, I was wrong.
Actually my real problems was caused by that bug. the second tone spec I
set didn't work.

I'm still wondering what is the exactly length does a hit stand for. I'm
also curious to know what do these two variables mean.

I did some tests. I found that the hits doesn't mean the duration, a long
tone doesn't hit more times. If a tone goes on and off, that will increase
the hits number

Thanks.