[Freeswitch-dev] tone_detect_sleep & tone_detect_expires

Bing LI enst.bupt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 21:58:26 MSK 2012

Hi,

I just found that tone_detect worked sometimes and sometimes it didn't
work. For a short length of tone like 100ms, it worked well. But for a much
longer one (700ms or 1sec without pause), it didn't work. This one has not
been detected but in the recording file, it was obvious.

by this wiki
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_tone_detect
I don't know how exactly the *hits* works.

And later I found these 2 variables called *tone_detect_sleep* and
*tone_detect_expires.
*But I didn't find any explanations about them.
Can anybody bring more details?

Thanks.