[Freeswitch-dev] Playback images as video

Mariusz Czulada manieq at wp.eu
Wed Jul 25 03:11:35 MSD 2012

Hi all,

I didn't get a response on my previous post so I guess I have to write an app myself ;) Can somebody give me any hints how to implement this? Is it generally possible in fsw at current stage? I'd expect usage in a dialplan like this:

[...]
<action application="image_playback" data="/path/to/file1.png"/> - start streaming of an image
<action application="playback" data="/path/to/file1.wav"/>
[...]
<action application="read" data="..."/>
[...]
<action application="image_playback" data="/path/to/file2.png"/> - start streaming of another one
<action application="playback" data="/path/to/file2.wav"/>
[...]
<action application="read" data="..."/>
[...]
<action application="image_playback"/> - no data -> stop video streaming
<action application="image_stop"/> - or maybe this way?

TIA,

Mariusz