[Freeswitch-dev] How to play many audio files in the incoming call

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Jul 3 01:01:15 MSD 2012

I've never tried exactly this scenario but I think you can use uuid_break
to stop the playback of the current call. Use the "all" flag to discard the
playback of all sound files that are currently queued up to be played to
the channel.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_commands#uuid_break

Let us know if that works... and welcome to FreeSWITCH, btw! Oh, and be
sure to send future questions like this to the freeswitch-users list
because you'll have a wider audience and will probably get a quicker
response. The -dev list is more for digging deeper into the code, like the
C code, etc. :)

-MC