[Freeswitch-dev] Nous avons besoin de votre assistance avec les traductions!

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Jan 17 01:54:21 MSK 2012

Salut!

If you can read the subject line then you already know what I need: help
with some French translations. As you know, our very own Marc Olivier
Chouinard (Moc) has produced a set of French-Canadian sound prompts for
everyone's benefit. The FreeSWITCH team and Barracuda Networks recently
added some prompts to that set. We are looking to expand that sound set
even more with some of our newest sound prompts.

I have a grand total of about 220 prompts that I would like to get
translated into French. Many of these are less-common prompts that a lot of
people won't need, but I would like to get the translations done anyway so
that we can get the most useful ones recorded as soon as possible. Also,
some of these prompts are silly ones that may not translate too well into
French. (I've heard that the French don't have a sense of humor but I
cannot confirm that report at this time. :)

If you'd like to help with this translation project please email me off
list and I will send you a spreadsheet with what we have to do.

Merci beaucoup pour tout votre soutien!

-MC