[Freeswitch-dev] strange module loading problem

Huw Selley huw.selley at netdev.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 19:43:36 MSK 2012

Hi,

I hope i have directed this question to the correct list!
I have recently been upgrading a test platform to centos 6.2 (64bit) and upgrading freeswitch in the process. I use a custom module and have noticed since the upgrade that it frequently fails to load and throws this error:

2012-01-10 15:42:48.681677 [ERR] switch_xml_config.c:159 Required parameter [�a��ff.�] is missing

I can restart freeswitch (via the init script) and most of the time it will then load correctly. I am fairly sure there is nothing retarded happening in the module - it's been in use for some months with no changes and I have never seen this before.
The config file contents are sane which is corroborated by the fact that it sometimes works.

My freeswitch is built from a recent git:

FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-5b7e201 2012-01-09 17-17-03 -0600)

Any ideas? I am at a loss as to how to debug this further.
Sorry this post is a bit light on info but I can supply more if someone wouldn't mind directing me to what I need to supply?

Thanks
Huw