[Freeswitch-dev] Write access permission to repository

William Suffill william.suffill at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 08:04:54 MSK 2012

The project has grown very quickly and it's a learning process to
adapt things to scale properly. I appreciate you taking the time to
opening a jira for your contribution. If you don't mind can you also
attach a diff of your changes against the current git revision. I see
you attached the whole modified file when only the diff would be
necessary.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Submitting_Patches covers how to
generate a patch. Just attach it to the JIRA with a .txt extension so
anyone reading the JIRA can pull up the diff and quickly see the
changes.

-- W