[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Conference Call Subject: Windowsdebugging tools

Niels Thomsen niels.thomsen at fentechnology.co.uk
Mon Dec 10 19:17:09 MSK 2012

Yes please!

- Niels

From: freeswitch-dev-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org
[mailto:freeswitch-dev-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of
Michael Collins
Sent: 05 December 2012 18:07
To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org;
freeswitch-dev at lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: [Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Conference Call Subject:
Windowsdebugging tools

Hey all!

I'm trying to gauge the interest level in this subject. We have an
experienced Windows user who is willing to share with us a lot of his
hard-earned knowledge when it comes to debugging crashes and such in a
Windows environment. If you are interested in hearing about this subject
please respond. (Only respond if you are interested - we don't need to
hear from those who are not interested.)

Thanks!

--
Michael S Collins
Twitter: @mercutioviz