[Freeswitch-dev] question on file format codec

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 13:00:57 MSD 2012

Hi,

If you noticed the video-media-bug branch, I managed to record a video file with the following methods

conference 3000 record /tmp/testrecord.fsv

uuid_record <uuid> start /tmp/testrecord.fsv

The first command works perfect as conference voice is L16, but the last one has bad audio I guess because it's PCMU ?.

I noticed a SWITCH_FILE_NATIVE flags which is supposed to disable transcoding but in my case in mod_fsv the flag is not set so should it transcode to L16 before writing to the fsv file?

Thanks.

--
Seven Du