[Freeswitch-dev] Mod_Callcenter queue and hashtable

piyush singhai piyush.singhai at eng.knowlarity.com
Thu Aug 16 14:58:02 MSD 2012

Hello,

I am trying to change the code in mod_callcenter. I want to implement queue
add functionality in the code currently it is not available.

i followed this link http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-3338 to add a
patch in the mod_callcenter.c file and add the queue also in the database.

I have some questions while following the code. Please correct me if my
understanding is wrong.
1. There is no database table for queue that is created in the xml and
after applying the patch also. after following the code i got that it is
stored in the hashtable. So why i can not see in the database and why it is
storing in the hashtable.? How mod_Callcenter storing queue information in
the freeswitch.

2. Is there  any other way to add queue at runtime.??

3. what is stored in the members table?

Please help me out.