[Freeswitch-dev] Doubt Regarding Interrupt a conference

Mahesh R mahesoftengg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:30:35 MSD 2012

Hi,

I have the following query. Let us assume that there are n users connected
from sip phone and m users who are connected from PSTN on the same
conference. If suppose say, one among the n or m users who are connected
via SIP phone or PSTN has a doubt/want to interrupt a conference, is there
any option like 'raise hand'. What I mean is, do we have any option of
dialing say some digit in the phone (PSTN) (when the conference is going
on) which in turn will notify other users that this user wants to raise
hand.

--
Regards,
Mahesh R