[Freeswitch-dev] Distorted sound is using record_session with no RECORD_STEREO set, BUG or I'm missing something?

Anton VG anton.vazir at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 22:28:12 MSD 2012

Hi,
Experimenting with call recording, and noticed that regardless the
format used, i'm getting distorted sound in recorings, if there is no
RECORD_STEREO set.
Is there any prerequsites or this is the bug I should fill in JIRA?

Also FS segaults if I try recording file to adpcm format. It records a
few frames, and when audio from leg-B comes in (or early media) it
segfaults.

FS trunk from 31 march 2012.