[Freeswitch-dev] ESL Ruby/Lua extensions build/linking error

Patrick Lists freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 11 17:44:05 MSD 2012

On 04/11/2012 03:34 PM, Philip.Pirozhkov at ontarget-group.com wrote:
> Sorry for being stupid and confusing everyone, ESL luamod builds fine.
> But ESL rubymod build from mainline fails, and my patch fixes that. It
> would be very nice to apply it upstream.

Although this is the -dev list and not the -users list I'm assuming that
the way to handle patches is still the same: please create a ticket on
Jira and attach the patch.

If the guideline of creating a Jira for patches does not apply to the
-dev list then please accept my apologies for the noise.

Regards,
Patrick