[Freeswitch-dev] A Chance To "Give Back" To FreeSWITCH

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Sep 27 22:08:10 MSD 2011

Hello all,

I have a few FreeSWITCH-related projects with which I could use a hand. We
have some non-glamorous janitorial items that need some attention.
Specifically I could use assistance with a few freeswitch.org and
wiki.freeswitch.org items. Some research/digging for answers is involved. If
you have PHP skills those are a plus.

Please email me off list if you are able to devote a few hours to some
projects that I have pending. We will also discuss some of these on the
FreeSWITCH conference call tomorrow.

Thanks for giving back <http://www.freeswitch.org/node/339>.
-Michael Collins