[Freeswitch-dev] Epoch current time difference

lakshmanan ganapathy lakindia89 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 08:57:23 MSD 2011

As for as I know, FreeSWITCH maintains its own clock. When you start
freeswitch for the first time, it takes the system time and from there on,
it uses its own clock to update the time. So After starting freeswitch, if
you change the system time, then freeswitch time and system time will be
different.

You can sync the system time by using "fsctl sync_clock". Check whether the
9 seconds it due to this behaviour....