[Freeswitch-dev] Investigating build testing for FreeSWITCH

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Sep 1 19:39:58 MSD 2011

Were you guys on the conf call yesterday when DRK was squawking about
Windows being a second class citizen because people don't test win before
making commits? He specifically asked, like 20 times, if there was something
available to help with testing in the Linux/Unix environment. The only
suggestion that came out was BuildBot.

If Jeff has Windows build testing automated and Michal has Linux/Unix
testing automated then I would say it's a moot point. We'll bring the
subject up next week if/when DRK is in the conference. It may be that he's
just gotten bit by updating at the wrong time, i.e. after a naughty commit
breaks windows but before Jeff catches it with his tests.

-MC