[Freeswitch-dev] Investigating build testing for FreeSWITCH

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Thu Sep 1 07:26:02 MSD 2011

Mc, I couldnt help myself and I spawned a vm on my mac to test it. CentOS
5.6 and could run the first run with just a few hiccups. Problably due to me
being tired.
I can look at the docs to make one build for linux of freeswitch but i
really dont want to work for nothing.

I see some other offerrings so my question is: Should I invest time on this
or python juat sucks too much so we wont use it kinda deal?

Let me know but know that i am willing to help !!

JM
On Aug 31, 2011 11:48 PM, "Arnaldo de Moraes Pereira" <egghunt at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Michael, did you test it just on CentOS?
>
> 2011/8/31 João Mesquita <jmesquita at freeswitch.org>
>
>> I can promise to give it a serious try. I am out of the country this week
>> but I will try to get my hands dirty either way. I kinda know python
despite
>> of what bkw_ has to say about it. LOL
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> JM
>>

>> On Wednesday, August 31, 2011, Michael Collins wrote:
>>
>>> Hey all,
>>>
>>> On today's conference call someone pointed out that there is a utility
>>> called BuildBot that helps to automate testing of new commits to git,
svn,
>>> etc. You can find it at buildbot.net. The catch: it's written in Python.