[Freeswitch-dev] == ISSUE building FreeSwitch on Windows

marco blaisou blaisounou at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 18:59:56 MSD 2011

Hi guys,
For the few days I've been unsuccesfull in building FreeSwith on Windows 7

I did follow the Wiki line per line, but some thing is really going wrong:
> apparently the files in /libs directory are not loaded from the net (ie
the util.vbs does seem to load and unpack the libs)
error is : *freeswitch\libs\win32\util.vbs(184, 2) msxml3.dll: Le système ne
trouve pas la ressource spécifiée (ie system doesn't find specified
resource)*

> then obviously the compiler starts complaining about missing stuff such
as:
*c:\users\jc\desktop\voip\freeswitch\freeswitch\src\mod\endpoints\mod_sofia\mod_sofia.h(47)
: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'switch_version.h': No such
file or directory*

To summarize:
I loaded the FreeSwitch git repository with TortoiseGit

My config is :
Windows 7/64bits
VSC2008 sp1
Windows SDK 7.1

My firewall is desactivated as suggested

I did follow the recommendation to clear some files:
*del libs\apr\include\apr.h
del libs\js\config.h
del libs\js\src\jsautocfg.h
del libs\js\nsprpub\pr\include\prcpucfg.h
del libs\iksemel\include\config.h
del libs\xmlrpc-c\xmlrpc_config.h
del libs\libsndfile\src\sfconfig.h
del libs\sofia-sip\libsofia-sip-ua\su\sofia-sip\su_configure.h
del libs\js\nsprpub\pr\include\prcpucfg.h

cd libs\win32\libsndfile
rename config.h sfconfig.h*

Could a guru provide some hints on how to solve this???
Thanks