[Freeswitch-dev] Couple of questions about esl in C

adam harris admharris at gmx.com
Wed Oct 19 23:21:15 MSD 2011

A few questions about esl in C

1, After sending api playback command I want to wait until the file is done playing. How do I do this is C

2, Whats the proper way to use esl_recv_event_timed and esl_recv_even I tried it like this esl_recv_event_timed(call_info->global_handle, 10, 0, NULL); but that printed the complete event on screen. I want to do this in a while loop to check for event-name

Can you please resend this to freeswitch-dev at lists.freeswitch.org
-MC