[Freeswitch-dev] questions on the new mod_sms

Kurtis Heimerl kheimerl at cs.berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 7 11:20:05 MSD 2011

I'm loving this module so far. Does everything mine does, and more.
Glad to see this functionality supported in mainline.

I do have a question though. I'm having a hell of a time generating an
outgoing message. I tried the chat api function, but it seems to
generate a new walk down the chatplan (ending in a dp+ handler not
found error). I similarly can't generate a message from the CLI. Is
the "send" function going to provide this (and it's just not finished)
or am I missing something else? I'm building a little chat routing
chatplan, and I need to be able to redirect received messages to
another user.

I'll be happy to add to the wiki once this is figured out.