[Freeswitch-dev] Other-Leg-uuid before bridge

Callum Guy callum.guy at x-on.co.uk
Thu Nov 24 12:29:37 MSK 2011

That's great, I appreciate the confirmation. I've updated the wiki to clear
this up for new users.

______________________________

Callum Guy
Developer

X-on
Framlingham Technology Centre
Station Road, Framlingham,
Suffolk, IP13 9EZ

T       0333 332 0116
E       callum.guy at x-on.co.uk

X-on is a trading name of Storacall Technology Ltd a limited company
registered in England and Wales
Registered Office : Avaland House, 110 London Road, Apsley, Hemel
Hempstead, Herts, HP3 9SD
Company Registration No. 2578478

This email has been sent from X-on.The contents and attachments are
confidential to the sender and the intended addressees.If the message
is received by anyone other than the addressee please return the
message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message
from
your computer without copying or disclosing the contents to
anyone.Opinions, conclusions and statements of intent in this email
are those of
the sender and do not bind X-on unless confirmed by authorised
representatives independently of this message.While best endeavours
have
been taken to avoid transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility
of the recipient to scan for these.Please note emails sent to and from
X-on
are routinely monitored for record keeping and quality control, to
ensure regulatory compliance and prevent unauthorised use of our
systems.

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org