[Freeswitch-dev] version numbers

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 20:52:26 MSK 2011

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 12:45 AM, Dalei Liu <daleiliu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sound great.  As everything is planned, do you have a rough estimate
> of the code need to be done before freeze v1.0?  And what's feature
> list of project dragon?  Any target release date for both projects?

We don't really plan too far ahead so far.  It's probably a good idea to
get into at some point but we haven't thus far.
The one major architecture idea we have been considering for a while is a
new kind of controller module, something that could plug into the concept
of using signalling on a controller box to command the media resources on
another but that's been an idea for years now ;)

MSN:anthony_minessale at hotmail.com
GTALK/JABBER/PAYPAL:anthony.minessale at gmail.com

sip:888 at conference.freeswitch.org
googletalk:conf+888 at conference.freeswitch.org