[Freeswitch-dev] version numbers

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 02:25:53 MSK 2011

You are very right, we get no help in this department so we are slow about
fixing it.

1.0.7 is the nick name for the development cycle.

We have plans to start a new 1.2 branch soon and we will need stable 1.0
branch managers.

We prefer not to produce burned releases because they get stale rather fast
based on our development pace.

MSN:anthony_minessale at hotmail.com
GTALK/JABBER/PAYPAL:anthony.minessale at gmail.com

sip:888 at conference.freeswitch.org