[Freeswitch-dev] Accessing rtp_sessions (switch_rtp) from modules

Gustav Koller gustavkoller at googlemail.com
Tue May 24 17:27:23 MSD 2011

Hello,

I'm new to FreeSwitch (developement).

I'm currently writing a FreeSwitch module where I would like to access
the zrtp_stream property of rtp streams (located in the switch_rtp
struct/switch_rtp.c) from a module.

Example:

switch_rtp_t *rtp_session;
rtp_session = switch_channel_get_private(channel, "__zrtp_audio_rtp_session");

zrtp_stream_t *zrtp_stream;
zrtp_stream = rtp_session->zrtp_stream;

The last line fails with "error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type"

It something I expected. The struct is defined in switch_rtp.c,
which can't be included. So I can access the properties only from withing
switch_rtp.c.

Am I missing something?
Is there another way to access the active zrtp_streams ?

Best Regards,
Gustav Koller