[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Cookbook: resources

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Tue May 3 04:27:44 MSD 2011

We have a server that currently no load, it's in Softlayer and let me know your pubkey if you want to use that. Also let me know how long you want to use that, a few weeks is fine.

It's Ubuntu Karmic 64bit.

Perhaps I don't have time to review all the chapters, but still would like to review and contribute ideas for the recipe book.

Thanks.

--
Seven Du
About: http://about.me/dujinfang