[Freeswitch-dev] mod_socket

Ali R. aroumie at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 01:45:41 MSD 2011

Hi everyone
I think my issue could be fixed with mod_xml_curl but I'm using FS purely
through sockets (inbound mode)
When I get the park event, I execute some biz logic.  Leg's A source IP plays a
role in this logic so based on the value of the IP (a big pool of allowed IP
addresses is generated dynamically and changes very fast so I have a logic to
query this pool) all good so far. However, if the incoming channel’s source IP
is not allowed I would still want to answer and continue on but I must challenge
it with a user name and password that I have a logic to retrieve.  Any thoughts
on how should I go about doing the username/password challenge through the
socket without starting a new listening socket for mod_xml_curl requests .  I
really appreciate any thoughts on this issue

Many Thanks,