[Freeswitch-dev] How to route a single channel to multiple conference rooms...

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 00:26:02 MSK 2011

user/3400 would be a phone registered to ext 3400 not a magic way to
call extension 3400

if you are trying to call another conference on the same box you need
to loop the call over sip.
try:

conference 3000-192.168.0.11 dial sofia/internal/3400 at 1.2.3.4

replacing 1.2.3.4 with the ip or hostname of your box.