[Freeswitch-dev] How to route a single channel to multiple conference rooms...

Jean-Pierre Poulin jeanpierrepoulin at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 19:40:38 MSK 2011

> linux vs windows won't make a difference here.  Do you have forwarding turned
>on for the endpoint your having issues with?

Hi Mike, thanks for your input.

As far as I know I don't have forwarding enabled on either my 2 X-lite
extensions or my iPhone4's with Bria.

I also tried compiling Freeswtich for Windows from source and it does the same
thing (both have default configuration & dialplans)

The only thing I can think of at this point is maybe it's a Windows 7 / 64 bit
issues... grasping at straws!  Will try compiling Freeswitch on my Ubuntu VM to
see if there is any difference.

Thanks again for the help!

  Jean-Pierre